cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userTGiVr0wpnb
Constellation

S10e keeps pausing my music when using the Galaxy Buds

Hey, I just purchased the S10e and I'm satisfied apart from this issue. When in my pocket and buds in my ears, the music pauses every couple 5 minutes for no apparent reason and when I take the S10e out my pocket, the music resumes as if nothing happened. It's not a wrong size tip or anything because when I put my buds in I hear the sound when they get inserted and music playback starts as usual through Bixby routines. What is the issue here? Thank you.

4 REPLIES 4
Samsung_IrOaBfS
Astronaut

Re: S10e keeps pausing my music when using the Galaxy Buds

Make it better

HarleyPixel
Astronaut

Happens to me in my car. I've tried switching music players, the best option I've found was to just leave my phone on. Considering I listen to music a lot from it, this was a huge dealbreaker for me. Forever android user, first and possibly the last time I use Samsung, though.

userTGiVr0wpnb
Constellation

This "workaround" also works for me but this is obviously not how it's supposed to be and it bothers me a lot. Hope someone issues a fix soon. Cheers

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Hello,

Have you made sure your music apps are not in your sleeping apps?

Navigate to your settings > device care > battery > click on the 3 dots in the top right corner > settings > sleeping apps > if any of your music apps show up on this screen > remove.

I hope this was helpful.