Original topic:

Samsung AKG Type C wired earbuds do not work with phone calls

(Topic created: 09-13-2022 07:27 PM)
Zigana
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds
New Samsung brand AKG Type C usb wired earbuds will not work with phone calls.  Will only work with music and videos.  Downloaded AKG Type C app.  Still will not work.  I wanted to use these only for phone calls.  Is there a way to make this work?
2 Replies
user751201tmO21
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy Buds
We both use those (and wireless buds) ... absolutely no issues - they are our primary buds for phone calls
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Buds

Thank you for reaching out.  I can certainly understand your frustration with not being able to make phone calls with your AKG type-C headphones. I would recommend testing your headphones with another device to see if you also experience these symptoms. This will allow us to rule out whether the headphones or the phone are the device with the symptoms you are experiencing.

Are you trying to use your headphones for phone calls on the stock messaging app or through a video calling app?

Did the headphones come with your device, if no can you please provide me with the model number for the headphones to verify microphone compatibility with the headphones?

0 Likes