Original topic:

Samsung Buds Pro return

(Topic created: 07-29-2021 03:59 PM)
Chris19798
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

I've been a loyal Samsung person since my S4. I purchased the Galaxy Buds Pro earlier this year with my S21 Ultra. I contacted Samsung because my ear canals were irritated and had to get cream from my Dr. to help with the pain and itching. I returned them to Samsung as requested and they have flat out stopped responding on how and what they were going to do to fix the situation. I'm $200 earbuds we're essentially stolen from me and Samsung won't assist anymore. 
5 Replies
SamsungLou
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Buds

We understand your frustrations, please give us a call at 1-800-726-7864 directly for assistance with your case.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
NewOrleans
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds
This isn't good. I'm a new Samsung customer.
0 Likes
Chris19798
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds
45 mi utes on the phone and I wait another callback maybe from the Liability dept to determine what they can do for me....
Chris19798
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds
Still no call back from anyone. You are on the verge of losing me as a longtime customer. On hold for another hour today and no answer.
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Buds

Thank you for following up. I am sorry to hear about the delay in the response from our specialized team. I have reached out to them directly and requested they contact you. If you need any further assistance regarding this please send me a private message directly so I can assist you further: https://bit.ly/3fbRevo

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes