cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Samsung Galaxy Bud live right and sometime left bud drops out

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Galaxy Buds Live frequently drop sound on Right sides.  Sometime the left volume drops with the right-side completely drops.

When I work out and it might be when my ear gets sweaty, the right bud drops out.  I adjust the seating and the sound returns.  On a call the right bud would frequently out and again I would have to adjust the bud and it would return.

This is my first day using the buds live and I made sure it had all of the updates.  If it continues to happen I will return them.  Has anyone had  problem? 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Samsung Galaxy Bud live right and sometime left bud drops out

JUMP TO SOLUTION

You can try the troubleshooting steps here. https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01111323/  If the audio issues continue, it would be recommended to have the earbuds serviced. For service options, please send a private message with the full model code and the serial number from the bottom of the charging cradle. http://bit.ly/2XERsky

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
same. following
Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION
same here as well. I had the same problem with the buds +. I been trying everything to resolve because I really like the comfort of the live, sound quality, and clarity both ways when on phone calls .I'd hate to send them back as well
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

You can try the troubleshooting steps here. https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01111323/  If the audio issues continue, it would be recommended to have the earbuds serviced. For service options, please send a private message with the full model code and the serial number from the bottom of the charging cradle. http://bit.ly/2XERsky

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I just got mine today and it has the same problem. I was watching Youtube then the sound would just drop out for like 1 min - 2 mins while video still going on, then after that the sound went back on. 

I checked the connection and it still showed connected. I dont know if the quality of all Bud Live is just that bad  or only my Bud Live is having problem. 

Anyway i will test it out more in a few days. 

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the same issue as you and the rest. Samsung already tried to service it but service center

said there was nothing wrong with them. They drop off when listening to music or on the phone.

There is sometimes echo as well. I have tried on a S10 same issue and a note 20.

There answer was send it back again. WHY?? It will not get fixed again. it either is software or

bad batch.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the same problem when walking with my galaxy phone it my right front pocket. the left earbud constantly goes out of audio sync (like a time delay) and then drops out. I've tried reseting and resyncing with no luck. maybe it is a software problem with the earbuds?