cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Astronaut

Samsung Galaxy Buds Live SM-R180 NOT Connecting to the wearable Application !!

Hi...

I just got a new Galaxy Buds Live as a gift from a friend, it's very nice and comfortable 

it connects by Bluetooth and the wearable App but I can't use the functions because it says disconnected and the page is deactivated 

but I can still use it for hearing and calls but without using the wearable application or it's features like i can't use the active noise cancellation and I can't customize the buttoms

I tried to clear the cache & clear the data of the wearable application 

I tried to uninstall the wearable application and reinstall it again 

I looked for any updates that I should install but nothing was there 

My Galaxy Buds Live : SM-R180

CAN YOU HELP ME PLEASE?

5 REPLIES 5
Cosmic Ray

Re: Samsung Galaxy Buds Live SM-R180 NOT Connecting to the wearable Applicatio..

Go to settings on your phone Go to general management Find Restart All settingsYou should be able to connect your earbuds back To Bluetooth
Astronaut

Re: Samsung Galaxy Buds Live SM-R180 NOT Connecting to the wearable Applicatio..

Hi 

I did that a few minutes ago as you suggested but as I said it connected by Bluetooth but the features page is dark and inactive I can't use them and at the top, it says disconnected from the earbuds.

and when I press connect the loading loop work for a second maybe 2 but it doesn't connect

as I said I can use it to hear and watch media and even make and receive calls but I can't use the features like active noise cancellation or anything else because it says disconnected at the top of the page 

but when I press on the 3 lines at the top left corner it shows my picture and "Galaxy Buds Live Connected".

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Samsung Galaxy Buds Live SM-R180 NOT Connecting to the wearable Application !!

Thank you for reaching out. If the buds are unable to connect to the Wearables app then service would be recommended. For service in the U.S. please send a private message with the full model code and the serial number of the buds. http://bit.ly/2XERsky

For service outside of the U.S., please use this link: https://www.samsung.com/us/common/visitlocationsite.html

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Constellation

I have been having the same problem with my Buds+ I purchased in October. What should I do?
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

@Corgiman Have you been able to perform the troubleshooting mentioned in this thread? If it has been performed to no avail service would be recommended for your device. I will be happy to look into service options for you, could you please provide me with your model and serial number ina private message to do so? https://bit.ly/2SUXRar