Constellation

Samsung Galaxy buds+ microphone quality issue

The other party can barely hear what i no matter what apps I use

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Samsung Galaxy buds+ microphone quality issue

Thank you for reaching out. Give this a try: using just the left Galaxy bud+ to make a call, do you still experience these symptoms? Then using just the right Galaxy bud+ to make a call, do you still experience these symptoms?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

Both side equally bad

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Hi there, The first thing I recommend is to reset the Galaxy buds, you can do so following these steps.

First, navigate to and open the Galaxy Wearable app on your phone.

For the Galaxy Buds or Buds+, tap About earbuds. Tap Reset earbuds, and then tap Reset to confirm.

Another good thing to always check is to make sure the connections are free of debris or anything that would hinder the contacts from touching properly. You can use the following link for some good maintenance/ cleaning steps.

https://www.samsung.com/ca/support/mobile-devices/sm-r170-galaxy-buds-clean-the-earbuds/

Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

The Galaxy Buds+ microphone quality has been greatly improved from the previous first generation Galaxy Buds. I would first do a reset of the Buds+ which can be found in the Galaxy Wearable app when your Buds+ are connected. Second I would suggest maybe some water or sweat got into one or more of the microphone holes on the earbuds so maybe try giving the holes a shot of compressed air or blow into them if you do not have a can of air. Good luck!