cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Samsung Galaxy buds not charging wirelessly

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the buds model number SM-R170 and they stopped charging wirelessly, they do charge when plugged in but the wireless feature doesn't seem to work.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Samsung Galaxy buds not charging wirelessly

JUMP TO SOLUTION

If the restart didn't help I would recommend an exchange for the buds. If you do not want to go through your retailer, you are outside your retailer's return window, or Samsung was your retailer I'd be more than happy to get that set up for you. I'll need you to send me a private message with your full model code and serial number from the back of the cradle.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Have you attempted any troubleshooting steps for this?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I restarted the buds and let the battery drained but still no luck.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

If the restart didn't help I would recommend an exchange for the buds. If you do not want to go through your retailer, you are outside your retailer's return window, or Samsung was your retailer I'd be more than happy to get that set up for you. I'll need you to send me a private message with your full model code and serial number from the back of the cradle.

View solution in original post