cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Samsung U Flex Headphones EO-BG950- will not power on, when plugged in flashing red. How to reset

I have the Samsung U Flex Headphones EO-BG950.  The bluetooth headset will not power on.  But when plugged in the light flashes red.   Is there a wat to reset?  The power button slides, there is NO press and hold power button.    I have chatted with three people and no one seems to know anything about YOUR product.  I have had this headset for one year and a couple months!!!  

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Samsung U Flex Headphones EO-BG950- will not power on, when plugged in flashing red. How to res

Did u find the solution for this?? Because I m also facing the same issue 

Constellation

Re: Samsung U Flex Headphones EO-BG950- will not power on, when plugged in flashing red. How to res

Nope. No solution! I believe they are simply defective. I sent mine back to Samsung and they are not able to fix or replace them!  Horrible! Obviously there is an issue with this headset.  I was able to get a refund because I had the receipt for my purchase. 
Good luck!!

Highlighted
Constellation

Oh my God I have been driving myself crazy wondering what I could have done to these headphones - they simply stopped working - won't charge, won't play.  I loved them so much, I bought another pair to replace the first pair I thought I "broke" but the exact same thing happened!  I have not been able to find ANY information online that has given me any answers.   Thanks for this post!