Original topic:

Samsung earbud

(Topic created: 05-31-2021 09:50 PM)
user50jt
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds
I have Galaxy 9+ connected are  my Samsung earbuds and my Samsung watch. The problem im having is when I work out my music pauses every time I run a lap. It doesn't matter of the location.  If I run around a football field it pauses at the location I started or if I run in in any pattern it pauses every time I cross a location I recently crossed.  I thought it was my watch  so I checked the settings. Everything looked ok. So I disconnected my earbuds and had my phone on speaker while playing music. Problem stopped. It does play again if I touch the earbud. The problem exists only when I wear my earbuds. Does anyone have the same problem?  Help please. 

Thank you. 
0 Likes
1 Reply
user50jt
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds
I would like to add that when the music pauses it makes a sound like it disconnected. At first I thought they might be falling out or to much sweat. But when I noticed it was always at the same exact spot even if I was not running i knew that fitting or sweat were not the issue. I do use my watch to track my progress but the music stops only when im wearing my earbuds. Update. I used a different brand of wireless head phone to try to see if they pause and they did not pause. I would like to continue using my Samsung earbuds . Please help.
0 Likes