cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Samsung earbuds keeps disconnecting

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey everyone, since I purchased my earbuds in december 2018, it keeps disconnecting. I would hear a sound, then everything goes blank. It would either reconnect on it's own and I would touch the right one to resume whatever I was doing (like listening to music), or I would have to take it out my ear and re-insert it. This is really annoying because I go to the gym alot and it interrupts my workout. While having convos it goes 'dead' too, leaving me to disconnect the bluetooth option completely and use the phone manually. I've tried deleting and reinstalling the 'my gear app', deleting and re-installing the device several times, but in a couple hours, or even minutes, the issue returns.

Does anyone else have this problem?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Samsung earbuds keeps disconnecting

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@useroBob4klenB Have you tried resetting the Galaxy buds?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am also facing the same issue with my earbuds which I am using kn Galaxy A30 device. Only difference is the issue appears only during the call and works perfectly while playing music and videos.

Please suggest some solution to it, as it is really annoying during driving and workout.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Just to clarify, you are referring to the IconX earbuds is that correct? Do you experience these symptoms with any other Bluetooth devices?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi @SamsungAdam , 

I am using the earbuds model SM-R170xxxxxxx not the iconx device. Also didn't face such issue with any other wireless audio device. 

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@useroBob4klenB Have you tried resetting the Galaxy buds?

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@SamsungAdam Yes performed reset multiple times from Galaxy Wearable app. Also bluetooth data & cache has been cleared.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@useroBob4klenB Thanks for reaching out. This forum is for the support of US products and customers. As your product is a non-US model and support for these models is very limited, please seek a support team for your area. You can do so by using this link: http://www.samsung.com/visitcountry

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Mine are messed up keep pausing my music and left ear bud continues to get muffled and samsung wont do anything to fix it cause I got mine for christmas brand new in box from a family member and they are no longer living so because I cant get a receipt I'm sol  yay me so much for warrenty and good service 

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have bose frames and the same thing they keep cutting off.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi samsungadam, nope. I have no have no issues with any other bluetooth devices. Just the earbuds