Original topic:

Samsung galaxy buds pro

(Topic created: 07-30-2021 02:30 PM)
Rengoku
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds
Can I have your opinions about the samsung galaxy buds pro before I buy them what do you like about them and don't like about them?
0 Likes
13 Replies
yitzy
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds
they're lit
Rengoku
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds
I've heard about them falling out easily that's my biggest worry how has it been for you?
0 Likes
yitzy
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds
they don't break
0 Likes
yitzy
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds
good quality
0 Likes
Rengoku
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds
So they don't fall out of your ear if not I think I might get them still thinking of buying 3rd party earbuds cuz they're expensive for sure
0 Likes
yitzy
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds
yeah
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy Buds
They fall out of my ear when working out if I make the face while lifting.
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy Buds
They are good; they do not fall out my ears and I have posted about the experience of them over several weeks ago. If they don't fit your ears well, just get a pair of Galaxy Buds+ since that's your best bet until the Galaxy Buds 2 release in August.
0 Likes
Riseaknight
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds
I got mine a couple days ago and am having trouble fitting them. They start to feel loose after a while and I find my self refitting them every 5 mins. Every time I move my cheekbones they get loose. I'm afraid of losing them when I go for a run. They have great sound quality. Anyone have any tips on how to keep them from getting loose? Maybe there are some third party foam tips that are better because the foam tips that come with the pro buds are trash.