Original topic:

Samsung is the WORSE, ear buds fall out, not covered!

(Topic created: 04-30-2021 09:10 AM)
Luap63
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds
I can't believe Samsungs policies they don't care about their customers, I've bought three ear bud's, just got the last 2 for my girl & I but they pop out, and still under warranty Samsung refused to replace the defective ear bud's, their service for the 1st time was BAD I couldn't believe they treat their customers the way they do, they sell u insurance, and they don't fulfill their obligations on their warranties, whatever u do DON'T BUY THEIR EAR BUD'S WORST EVER they pop out, Samsung knows thus and its how they make their money, now they can rip off American's due to Biden being in their pockets! I'm angry that Samsung don't seem to care their products are CRAP! And refusing to replace even though items not even 3 weeks old! I give Samsung 0 stars for 0 help! Signed a very upset & Disappointed customer😤😡🤬
5 Replies
Dephoto03
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds
I have a Plantronics it's much better I don't like ear buds to small
0 Likes
arnlof
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds
Am sorry you've had such a bad experience with them, I have never used them so don't have any experience with them.
0 Likes
TheDeftAardvark
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Buds

Have you tried Gorilla Glue?

Luap63
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds
Lol 😆🤣😂 happy? So am I, did u think I'd be upset at a childish comment? Nope ppl like you aren't even a bleep on my rader, my issues are ur to joke at I couldn't care less😇
0 Likes
Luap63
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds
Its a design flaw, if your inner ear isn't exactly right, they'll fall out, its got ordered them 5th of April, and can't believe the run around, guessing I'll get the B.B.B involved because the bud's either defective, or their flaw is doesn't fit everyone? I don't understand how Samsung can be so closed mined on the treatment to resolve matters in a timely manner, or even consider the fact here's a customer whose bud's are not in possession for 3 week's can't get a replacement bud? Why aren't they covered because of their design? Sadly I think I'll be done with Samsung so disappointed they don't even care about the customer, its the mighty dollar that rules them? 🤔
0 Likes