1. Go to your bluetooth settings and unpair the headset. From the device.
2. Reset the headset. Press and hold the volume button and press the power button. Release both buttons. The headset will turn on.
3. Make sure the headset has a charge and the device that you are connecting to is scanning for devices. Pair the headphones with the device.
4. If your still experiencing connection, then check around for other Bluetooth devices that could be causing interference.
5. Try pairing the headset with a different phone. If they work on that device, then its the other device you had them connected too.