JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung ok products terrible customer service

(Topic created on: 2/4/21 6:44 AM)
userEJNgylcAS6
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I brought a pair of galaxy buds in july, 2 weeks ago i used them for work they worked fine i then had to isolate for obvious reasons i hadnt used them and left them in my coat pocket then went to get them and use them when i started to feel better and they were completly dead i filled out a repair form thinking they are covered with warrenty amd would be fixed. Over the weekend got sent of and recieved a phone call on monday saying that my buds could bot be fixed and that they were water damaged and that i would have to pay £50 for new ones which wont come in a box just sent as is how do i know they not refurbished i then complained to custoner service and a manager phone that evening to say they would look into it.

Never phoned back the repair company did and i said  i still wasnt prepared to pay and that i had put a complaint in they then said we can do it for 40 i said that i still wasnt prepared to pay as it wasnt my fault and that they are still under warrenty .

Today i phoned customer service again to be put through and they said they will not budge and that the charge will still stand.

Whatever happened to customer service i understnad things take time and money but i wouldnt complain if i didnt think i was in the right.

This isnt the first time i had to deal with customer service 2019 i won tickets to goodwood festival of speed i which proved still waiting for tickets and not even any compenstion to say sorry.

I guess samsung have a get out of clause with the buds as they state you shouldnt even use them in the rain therefore they arent even fit for purpose so therefore its not a defect but owner responsibility.

I doubt anyone will even read this or even get back to me 

<edit>

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungRei
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Buds

I apologize but you have reached technical support for products manufactured for usage in the United States. Please visit https://www.samsung.com/us/common/visitlocationsite.html to find your country's support page.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
2 Replies
kool1ib
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds
thanks for the heads up. i was going to buy a pair, but hard pass if this is the case and it seems like it is. esp if u get caught in the rain while jogging. everything is or should be waterproof at this point esp at this price point. not cheap.
0 Likes
Solution
SamsungRei
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Buds

I apologize but you have reached technical support for products manufactured for usage in the United States. Please visit https://www.samsung.com/us/common/visitlocationsite.html to find your country's support page.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes