JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Sent buds in for repair due to allergic reaction, never received anything back

(Topic created: 07-16-2021 11:04 PM)
useriSZHNjZR4B
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

Has anyone got a resolution to their allergic reaction issues? Replacing with foam pads did not work for me. I have unfortunately sent my buds in to a facility in a box after calling the customer service line. It's been more than a month now and all I'm hearing back when I call to check up on my ticket is that they need to re-escalate it to corporate which I've already requested multiple times now.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungQue
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Buds

I can understand how frustrating this can be I will be more than happy to look into this issue further for you. Can you send me a private message using this link here? http://bit.ly/2HP0oRi Can you provide the following information?

• First and last name
  • model number
  • serial number
  • phone number
  • full street address
  • email

View solution in context

0 Likes
3 Replies
Solution
SamsungQue
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Buds

I can understand how frustrating this can be I will be more than happy to look into this issue further for you. Can you send me a private message using this link here? http://bit.ly/2HP0oRi Can you provide the following information?

• First and last name
  • model number
  • serial number
  • phone number
  • full street address
  • email

View solution in context

0 Likes
Letta0307
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy Buds
So I actually just went through this ..it took 21 day not including weekend to hear back from them I finally received my refund on the 14th
useriSZHNjZR4B
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

Pretty frustrating then. I am past 25 days now when I sent mine and was delivered to samsung on June 14th. I don't even get email notifications or phone calls from them unless I directly message so no idea what the progress is.