cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

Should I get the galaxy buds Live?

I have heard that the galaxy buds live have amazing audio quality and that the bass is rich and pure. Is it worth the price compared to the galaxy buds plus, tell me y'alls opinions and I'll see if I should get the bud lives or the plus model, I'm coming from the original galaxy buds live, Thank for your guy's opinion.
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Galaxy

Re: Should I get the galaxy buds Live?

Most people don't have them if any... there brand new.
Using a Galaxy S7 Edge (SM-G935A) on ATT with Gear S2 (SM-R730A), Baseband:G935AUCS2APH1, Kernel:3.18.20-8575098
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

These do sound really good, much fuller than their form factor would suggest but if I hadn't already purchased them I'd hold off. They are pretty buggy, lots of people having issues with them. 

Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

I decided to order the Galaxy Buds Live from my Shop Samsung App and will have them on the 11th. These look to be amazingly comfortable and with the audio tuned by AKG I expect the same great sound as the Buds/Buds+. Such a great price at $169.99. I am super excited to get mine which are Mystic Black.
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

I ordered them with my new Note 20 Ultra and they came in Wednesday. First impressions:

Sound: Really good, the bass feels fuller than a bud this size should be able to reproduce but the highs and mids come through and they are very well balanced.

Fit: they fit amazingly well and I can barely feel them in my ears. Very comfortable due to not entering the ear canal.

Noise suppression: this is where an open type ear bud suffers. There is some suppression but I'd say noise is maybe 20% less with steady sounds (motor noise, AC, etc.). You can still hear voices, etc. with noise cancelling on. 

Bluetooth connection is a mixed bag. I've experienced intermittent drops with the left bud only. Not sure why. Did some troubleshooting to see if I could isolate the issue but it hasn't been 100% resolved and this is after updating the firmware in the buds. Fortunately it's not constant so it's tolerable, hoping it's fixed in an update. I may contact support if it continues much longer.