JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Smart Volume Feature for all earbuds request.

(Topic created: 05-23-2022 12:54 PM)
Jetster
Comet
Options
Galaxy Buds

Credit: Google News, Insider, Yahoo News

For those who didn't read the news article posted above, basically it states how during an Amber alert someone permanently lost their hearing even when the general volume on their device was at a low level due to their earbuds.

I'm not sure if there is a feature implemented in the Galaxy Buds to lower the sound. But if there is let me know. However, if not, someone from Samsung please submit this to the editors.

I think there should be a new feature in the next update for volume. I have noticed that every time I turn up the volume to full on my Galaxy Buds Pro's there is a safe volume warning. That's great but if all alerts could be placed within the safe zone that would be great. This shouldn't be a premium feature, nor should it be a Galaxy Buds only feature. I think this feature should be enabled when any audio output device is connected to all devices. 

I don't think the alert volume should be customizable but I think it should be within the safe volume zone. Also, if there is audio playing louder than the alert then the audio should stop or lower the volume so the alert can be audible.

For those who don't want to read all of that: There should be a smart volume feature that allows all alerts to be within the safe zone for volume. Instead of full volume. This should be implemented for all devices that can connect to any audio output device. This feature should be available when connected to any audio output device not just Galaxy Buds. By default this should be turned on.

Comment what you think below.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Buds

Thank you for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

View solution in context

2 Replies
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Buds

Thank you for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

Jetster
Comet
Options
Galaxy Buds
Thank you.
0 Likes