cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Some issues with Gear IconX 2018

JUMP TO SOLUTION

has any of these problems been fixed at all? i have the same issues and after looking at the thread id doesnt seem like samsung wants to do anything. doesnt help that there isnt a store in the US. i've only had them for a few months and noticed after 2 months issues start to increase.

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I had the same issue but Samsung did an update earlier this week I think (or at least that's when it downloaded on my phone and since that time I haven't been able to reproduce the problem. It usually would have happened by now but I've been playing my ear pieces for an hour and haven't had an issue. Crossing my fingers it was the update that fixed it because I was replacing my icon this week. I'll post again in a day

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Ok. Update. So far so good on the update. I've used my icons both for media listening and working out and none of the shut off issues except once and I believe that was because they were actually falling out. The nose has gone away virtually and I haven't had none of the shut off issues that I was having 10 to 20 times during a workout. Finally they got it right. Thanks

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I reset the right earbud, and replaced the mesh beneath the ear tip... And the ear bud works like new!!!

Not sure it comes with all purchases (considering it wasn't in the first pair I bought)... but mine came with a tool, to remove & replace the mesh.

Cheers

-Q

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm having the exact same problem, they keep disconnecting while I'm on a call then reconnect uugghhh

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@user2SYpT1emOd Have you tried any of the troubleshooting steps in this thread as I don't want you to have to repeat?

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My left iconx 2018 disconnects and returns frequntly while listning to music! Highly dissapointed never had an issue with my apple airpods.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have very similar issues after reading most of the posts here.

Connection is not the best - a subtle head tilt would pause whatever I'm listening too. Which is weird because I could only imagine how frustrating this must be if let's say one is jogging/running.

I'm using a Note 8. As far as I can tell, all software are up to date.

Highlighted
Supernova

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey, I'm going to reach out to you to get some additional information about your device, @userLznJurqbjv. Thanks for reaching out!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Sounds good, thanks!

Via email?