Original topic:

Sound Difference between Left and Right Bud

(Topic created on: 2/13/21 4:08 PM)
useriyBh2XBZdt
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds

So I got my galaxy buds pro back in November off of Amazon. I saw online that if you connected the BUDS with the LE version of them on Bluetooth, then only one would work. Btw I've had both of the buds connected under the normal setting, not the LE.  They worked great for 2 1/2 months. I literally used them all day every day.  Until one night in January, that is. I had used them all day, was listening to music as I was hiking, and even right before I went to bed I used them to listen to music. Then I put them back in the case before bed and saw that they were going to be updating. I used them the next morning and noticed that the left bud was significantly quieter than the right one. I had to turn up the volume ALL THE WAY UP on my phone to even have my music at hearable volume. I went to go look into the settings and also noticed that the LE version of the Bluetooth (the one that you aren't supposed to) would automatically connect no matter what I did.. Now I've tried everything. Reset them, forget the device, restart my phone, clean them (I doubted this was the case since they had literally worked fine the night before), and NOTHING HAS WORKED. PLS UPDATE SO THAT THE LE WILL GO AWAY. 

0 Likes
1 Reply
SamsungRei
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Buds

Thank you for reaching out. As troubleshooting has not been helpful, service would be recommended. For service options, please send a private message with the full model code and the serial number. http://bit.ly/2XERsky

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes