Original topic:

Sound issue

(Topic created: 05-24-2021 02:40 PM)
Pyroclastic_Snow
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

So I don't know if anyone else is having this issue with the galaxy buds+ but if someone else knows the solution, it would be super helpful.

I wanna start with the fact that I love these earbuds. I use them every day and I never leave my house without one in my ear jamming to music. The sound quality is perfect and I use the heck out of the ambient sound feature since I use these a lot at my customer service job.

Now onto the issue. This is only the second time this has happened and it's always in the earbud I use the most, but after a couple of months use the sound in the one I use the most quiets a significant amount more than the other earbud. I usually keep the earbud in my right ear and the first time it happened, that was the one that it happened in. This time, it's the left one, which I've been using a lot because the way my hair is cut hangs over that ear and you can't even tell it's there. I do clean them regularly (I think the earwax buildup is so gross) and they usually sit in my pocket when I'm out and about. I have a warranty on them and I would hate to have to pay for them to be serviced every time this happens when if it becomes a regular occurance.

0 Likes
0 Replies