JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy buds series volume is low

(Topic created: 01-15-2020 02:06 PM)
user2C9IYRCqAq
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

I have galaxy buds 33AA and they were working fine till yesterday. I tried unpairing and pairing them again. Tried increasing the bud volume and it's to the max level. Increased the media volume and nothing ..found one solution online in developers option and diasbled absolute volume sync and still nothing. I don't have audio media sync in the blutooth advance setting so that's not an option. My phone is Galaxy S10+

1,416 Replies
userF0HxdAqqvO
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Yes tried these  options and didn't work.

0 Likes
Cgriffin21
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hey I was using my Galaxy earbuds and I could barely hear the music being played from my phone at max volume on my right bud.. The other speaker on the other earbud works just fine.. Please help

SamsungJustin
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Buds

Please send us a private message with the full model, serial number of the buds along with your firmware version the buds are currently on and any ticket numbers you may have. 

0 Likes
SamsungJoJo
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Buds

Please send the information needed here: http://bit.ly/2GGYul4

user7kQ4hBu0Lt
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I have had my galaxy buds for 5 months now, and the left earbud suddenly got very quiet, to the point where I can barely hear it at max volume. I have currently tried every troubleshooting step including updating software, cleaning the earbud, connecting to a different device, and resetting the earbuds, but all to no avail. 

0 Likes
userS13maoVMMu
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I had this problem but i solve it you can try to open your case and place you left bud to the right socket about few second and take out and try and see whether it works .

0 Likes
mchivara
Product Expert
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hello,

I am sorry you have tried all the troubleshooting steps to get this issue solved with your buds and the problem is still re-occurring.

My suggestion is to call 1800-SAMSUNG (1800-726-7864). Once you call them, try to reach a representative and have the valid proof of purchase handy and the serial number of the device. Let them know you want to mail in the buds for service and they will email you a UPS shipping label and give you the proper instructions on how to do this process. It typically takes 7-14 business days for you to receive them back. The serial number and the proof of purchase is typically what is needed as long as the device was purchased less than a year ago. They should be able to give you replacement buds once this process is fulfilled.

If you have any questions, please let us know.

0 Likes
userxxGpeAgMUM
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

My left ear on my Galaxy Earbuds have lowered in volume. I have no idea why its happened. Ive reset it, cleaned it, played with all solutions i could find online and nothing has worked. I'm out of options.  

MarkLaurier
Explorer
Options
Galaxy Buds

Grab a hammer and smash it

0 Likes
userxxGpeAgMUM
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

@MarkLaurier Thanks for the useless solution...

0 Likes