Original topic:

Still enjoying my Galaxy Buds Plus

(Topic created: 09-28-2021 06:07 PM)
Options
Galaxy Buds
It's tragic that the Galaxy Buds+ are discontinued despite being the king of all the Galaxy Buds. I'm thinking about getting a new pair hoping they don't get out of stock since I'm definitely not going to the Galaxy Buds2. Compared to my Galaxy Buds Pro, they still sound very solid although it's Ambient Sound isn't as effective as the Galaxy Buds Pro sound setting. I like that the battery is holding up well, but I'm afraid that the charging case became a bit diluted from after 2 years or so, so I'm gonna get a new pair out of my retailer as soon as I can to keep enjoying them. 👍🏿

4 Replies
MutatedRam
Comet
Options
Galaxy Buds
I love the lives personally they fit better
userl1rMZ1Pn85
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds
Buds+ reigns superior. The battery life is astonishingly good.
Buds pro hurts my ears and ANC doesn't really do much.
Options
Galaxy Buds
Why did Samsung reject my screenshot?
0 Likes
MikeS3
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy Buds

I have always liked mine since I got them when they released with the S20. However, I have switched over to using an iPhone but still have them paired to the Buds+ and unfortunately the volume has seemed to have gotten incredibly low on them compared to other headphones that I have.  I have to use them at full volume just to get them at about what 40-50% would be on the standard wired earpods that used to come with iPhone's.  I don't know if it is just a brand thing and they don't work as well with iPhones or what...but I also feel like the Buds+ used to sound way better at launch before they updated the software numerous times. One thing I will say is they are durable.  I was walking one day and I kind of jogged across the road one day and the case opened up and the buds fell on the pavement and immediately got run over by a car.  To my surprise there was little damage and they still functioned just fine.  Some of the plastic was just a bit messed up.  And yeah I agree with the case.  I swear my case dies so fast. It didn't hold up at all.

0 Likes