Original topic:

The Seamless Connection is absolutely terrible

(Topic created: 01-16-2024 03:52 PM)
userzoSgWZhWj2
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Buds
I have a galaxy phone, 2 galaxy tablets, and galaxy buds. The seamless connection feature is genuinely bad. I have the setting turned off, but I cannot use my phone and tablet at the same time without the Bluetooth turned off on one of them because they constantly play audio from both sources through the headphones. If I'm watching a show on the tablet while browsing other apps on my phone, the phone will send sound through the headphones, and there is no apparent way to stop it. 

This is the kind of quality I've come to expect from Samsung, but it's infuriating coming from billion dollar company. Please either fix the connectivity, or stop pretending to offer it as a usable feature. 
2 Replies
MrTechno23
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Buds
Definitely agree that this feature needs some work. It worked before I updated my phone but then after it started to fail. I have the GalaxyBook 3 Pro 360, S23U, and other devices that just won't connect properly to the Buds 2 Pro
RoryBreaker
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Buds
The Auto Switch feature makes the experience extremely bad! I have 4 Samsung devices. 

Since the update when I'm having a conversation using my Buds Pro2, if I go to use any of my other devices the buds automatically switch to the that Device whether I want them to or not 

Before I would have more control over switching, now Samsung thinks just because I want to use my tablet while I'm speaking on my phone that I must want the buds to switch devices... WRONG! 

Give me back the control, this is horrible!