cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

The exchanges and refunds department is a joke.

I sent my broken earbuds in over 5 weeks ago and still have not recieved them.  I called last Monday to find out why they haven't arrived and my ticket was put under investigation. That was over a week ago. I spoke with a customer service rep and was told that my exchange was under investigation even though a replacement was appoved over a month ago.  I called today to make inquires was told there isn't any updates. From my understanding, the exchange and refunds deparment isn't returning emails and there is not a way to contact them. How is this even possible???? 

This process has been beyond frustrating and at this point I doubt I will ever get them. How is it possible 2 deparments can't communicate??  If I've been approved for a replacment then how difficult is it to put them in a package and ship them. 

I love my S10 and I'm an avid andriod user but this has really made me rethink my choice. I'm not a fan of Apple but will use them out of spite.  I've had a bad experience with Wal-Mart online and haven't used them in over 6 months and plan on never going back. I fear the same with Samsung even though I like their products. On top of that, I had plans to buy a Samsung q80 but after this, no d@mn way. 

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: The exchanges and refunds department is a joke.

Thank you for reaching out. I would be happy to assist you further. Can you please provide me with your ticket number in a private message: http://bit.ly/2JH2rq2

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.