cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Thinking about buying Galaxy Buds Mystic Black SM-R180NZKAXAR, BUT concerned about losing

Hello,

I'm thinking about buying the Galaxy Buds Live, Mystic Black (model SM-R180NZKAXAR).

My concern is losing one of them or both.  I fear they will fall out of my ears and I won't know till it is too late to find them.  I can see so many different ways something so small can go missing.  (THIS IS ONE OF THE REASONS I LIKE WIRED HEADSET/HEADPHONES.)

Yet, I realize many people buy them / own them and so maybe my concerns aren't justified.  Are they?

Finally, I suspect, if you lose one there is no way to replace the one you lose, right?  Losing just one means buying everything over again ... almost $200 (with sales tax, etc).  Sounds real iffy, right?

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Thinking buy Galaxy Buds Live, Mystic Black SM-R180NZKAXAR, BUT concerned ..

in the packaging .. there are 3 different headphone caps .. for perfect fit.
I was afraid when I bought galaxy bud .. but thank fully it never happened to me .. have been using those for almost an year now.

also .. find my Earbuds option is suoer helpful. its available in Galaxy wear app.

hope this helps .. and if it does, leave a like
Highlighted

Re: Thinking buy Galaxy Buds Live, Mystic Black SM-R180NZKAXAR, BUT concerned ..

Hello,

Thank you for your reply and experience.  Ah, sorry, what's a headphone cap?

Smiley Happy

Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Re: Thinking buy Galaxy Buds Live, Mystic Black SM-R180NZKAXAR, BUT concer..

I think the correct word is .. Ear wingtip.
that actually help with holding the headphones in your ear.
look it up .. its really hard to explain in words lol 😆