cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Touchpad issue when I connect one bud at a time.

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Performed a bud update yesterday, 6/12, and wearable update today, 6/13.

Using first Gen Galaxy Buds on my Galaxy S9.

I noticed that if I connect one bud at a time, the second bud touchpad is unresponsive. If I connect both at the same time, then both touchpads work. If I take them out of the case one at a time, close the case with one in it, or if I put one back into the case and take it out, then the second one's touchpad doesn't work. If I put the one with the touchpad that works back into the case the second buds touchpad still doesn't work. To fix, I have to put both in the case, close the case, and reopen.

Also, disconnecting the buds from BlueTooth and reconnecting doesn't fix the non-responsive touchpad. Only inserting into the case, and removing both at the same time fixes the issue.

Also, dual connection to my Dell laptop and phone does not work. I can connect to one or the other.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Touchpad issue when I connect one bud at a time.

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Resetting my earbuds seems to have fixed the issue.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey there!

I would be happy to look into your concerns.

Can you please send me a private message with the below information here at this link: http://bit.ly/2GH8URL

Model code:
Serial Number:

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Resetting my earbuds seems to have fixed the issue.

View solution in original post