Galaxy Buds

I cant register my galaxy buds on samsung members

JUMP TO SOLUTION
58 Replies
userQ9HV3URv9G
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

What the heck does this "right ear bud" thing mean... .the buds themselves don't have serial numbers on them.

0 Likes
Samsung_XT8Q8i5
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds

Do anyone know how to register Samsung galaxy buds plus I try barcode scanner and put it in manually and everything but nothing work any idea's?:light_bulb:

0 Likes
SamsungJoJo
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Buds

Try putting the Right earbud serial number when trying to register the buds.

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/register/

0 Likes
campa1818
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

trying to register my buds, buts its not letting me, can somebody please help me out

MrQue
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy Buds

I recommend that you call in and talk to our Samsung Accounts department 855-795-0509 and they can walk you through the process.

0 Likes
Sha4
Product Expert
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hey, hopefully I can help. Are you trying to register your Galaxy Buds + for premium care? Or Connection to a device? If it is for premium care, samsung currently does not offer coverage on the Galaxy Buds Plus.

0 Likes
kushi3
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds

Does anyone know how to add the buds+ to your samsung account on the app. It shows the product after I enter the SN but continues to say code invalid

0 Likes
TheRealJosh
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Buds

I tried the same thing with my galaxy buds, and it isn't the type of product you can register on this app. Apparently you can only register phones, watches, and TVs

0 Likes
TheRealJosh
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Buds

Not really sure why

0 Likes