Original topic:

Unable to repair Galaxy Buds

(Topic created on: 3/24/21 12:13 AM)
usergQYStYq4DV
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Is anyone else having issues getting their Galaxy Buds back from repair?

I purchased some through Verizon and the right one is failing to work properly. I called Verizon because they are still under the 1 year warranty. They told me I needed to speak to Samsung.  I called Samsung and they sent me back to Verizon, who send me back to Samsung, who sent me to Verizon. Finally Verizon called them with me on the line.  Samsung then sent me to Best Buy. Best Buy sent me back to Samsung.

Finally Samsung sent me an email with a ticket number and a label to mail them in for repair. The rep on the phone said 2 days from the time they received them. But the email I got said 4 days. On the 4th day I got an email saying 7 days. Now I get another email stating they do not have a time fame and have no idea when they will send them to me.

I am very angry by this. They cost me over $250 and now I am without earbuds that I paid for, for weeks now. I did try to call support and the hold time was 2 hours.  After 1 hour and 56 minutes the advisor that answered immediately transferred me to someone else (Case management department?). That person stated that it was a Tier 1s job to help me and without my approval transferred me back in queue. It stated there was another 2 hour wait time. I was on hold for a total of 4 hours and 38 minutes when the line went silent for a few minutes then an automated voice said due to limited staff they could not help me and to call back during business hours.

So, I then went to the website and did the chat feature which is supposed to be 24/7. The first 2 times no one responded. But the 3rd time I see it states they can have up to 5 minutes between responses. Finally someone answered and they just keep stating the same thing. 

They do not know when they will be repaired. When they decide to repair them they will send me an email. I am at a loss what to do.  I have called, emailed chatted... They keep providing that "Warranty allows repairs. If a device cannot be repaired by our service center, then a replacement will be provided. If replacement is not an option, refund will be provided." but they are not repairing them and they said that I do not have the option to have them replaced or refunded.

Only the right side did not work but they stated I had to send in both earbuds and the case for the repair. Now I have nothing for my $250.

Can anyone help me or tell me what to do?

0 Likes
1 Reply
SamsungRei
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Buds

Thank you for reaching out! I apologize for your negative experience. I will be happy to look into this further for you. Please send a private message with any ticket numbers you may have. http://bit.ly/2XERsky

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes