Original topic:

WHY does Samsung not sell wingtips for their Galaxy bud line?πŸ€”πŸ™„

(Topic created: 07-20-2022 10:49 AM)
Dewracng
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Buds

I have owned every different model of the Samsung wireless earbuds starting with the Buds , Then Buds + which In my personal opinion are the best overall. The Pro's don't stay secured in the ear very well etc. LOL so now to my point of posting why in the heck doesn't Samsung offer them? I was told I can get them on ebay 🀯 and I was mind blown. The difference in OEM ear tips and especially the wings for the buds+ there is no comparison on fit and quality so if anyone knows where I can get the replacement kits ( 3 different sizes of tips and 3 different sizes of the wing tips ) 12 pcs total  please let me know. Thanks Kevin 

5 Replies
ILoveGabcom
Comet
Options
Galaxy Buds
You can generally find inexpensive wingtips, different size silicone earbud covers, and other sets on eBay.
0 Likes
Dewracng
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Buds
That's the point of my post, I don't want aftermarket parts, I bought Samsung ear buds and Samsung should sell replacement parts!!!
0 Likes
ILoveGabcom
Comet
Options
Galaxy Buds
Why would they sell products for $20 when the same products are sold for $3 on eBay? Nobody would buy them, and they'd end up sourcing the products from China anyway. Although China is horrible for the manufacturing of electrical products, they control the market in the manufacture of small, cheap plastic and silicone items.
Dewracng
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Buds
It's funny you say that because I was just looking on ebay and for 1 yes 1 set of "OEM" Replacements are 14.95. Oh well I'll find some somewhere. Thanks for your input πŸ‘
0 Likes
ILoveGabcom
Comet
Options
Galaxy Buds
If it's listed as OEM on ebay but its shipped from China, it's probably a knockoff (if it's shipped from the US, then it MAY be genuine πŸ˜†). Are you looking for the silicone wingtips? I found these that you may like - https://www.ebay.com/itm/165070103990?hash=item266ef1e5b6:g:h2EAAOSwlB9hP~u~
However - yikes! The prices look like they more than tripled in the last 2 years. I had bought a 3-wingtips & 3 size covers silicone set back then for about $3.
This 2ΜΆ5ΜΆ%ΜΆ ΜΆiΜΆnΜΆfΜΆlΜΆaΜΆtΜΆiΜΆoΜΆnΜΆ "9% inflation" is ridiculous.