Original topic:

Why does my galaxy buds pro app look different?

(Topic created: 3 weeks ago)
userj8ZJZbtKxB
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

I just bought the galaxy buds pro. When I opened the case, my phone didn't automatically start to pair. I had to open the wearables app. After connecting my buds to my app, I noticed my app looks different than everyone else's. For starters, I don't have the battery indicators at the top of my app, and it seems that I'm lacking some of the more advanced functions. When I hit the noise canceling or ambient sound buttons, it tells me to put the earbuds in my ear, but they already are. I tried to reset the buttons, but when I clicked that option it said I had to have my earbuds charged to 15% when they already were. Has anyone else had these problems and no how to fix them? I took screenshots of what my app and the errors look like, below.

Screenshot_20210922-200749_Galaxy Buds Pro.jpgScreenshot_20210922-200757_Galaxy Buds Pro.jpgScreenshot_20210922-200809_Galaxy Buds Pro.jpg

0 Likes
4 Replies
MR973
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds
Updated version
0 Likes
userj8ZJZbtKxB
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

So the updated version doesn't give you battery levels anymore? Still not sure how to activate noise cancelling or ambient sound, either. 

0 Likes
petrthomas
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Buds

How to turn on noise cancellation or ambient sound btw?

0 Likes
JtotheROC
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds
With the default settings it can only be done with both buds in now.

The option is still there, you just have to enable it manually. In the Wearables app: go to Earbud Settings>Accessibility>Noise Controls with one ear bud
0 Likes