Original topic:

Why is Samsung removing features from their ear buds?!

(Topic created: 10-18-2021 07:08 AM)
userdVaETemMc9
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds
I have purchased every set of ear buds, except for the lives, and loved every one of them. Until recent updates that removed the ability to use ambient sound with a single earbud in. Why limit it to only be in use with both in? It's not like noise cancelation that is only useful with both of them in. I'm so fustraited with this change that I want to throw my bud pros in the trash and switch to another brand. SAMSUNG PLEASE FIX THIS.
9 Replies
coopaloop
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy Buds
Take them back
0 Likes
userdVaETemMc9
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds
I have had them for months
0 Likes
coopaloop
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy Buds
If they that ___ up kick them as far as you can. I use Mpow pro they are hard to find and I also have Mpow lite they very cheap good sound
userdVaETemMc9
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds
Thanks for the suggestion, I will look into them. I loved these, but having features removed like this makes my blood boil.
0 Likes
coopaloop
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy Buds
Kool before you do something crazy
0 Likes
userdVaETemMc9
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds
Nah, as much as I would want to, I wouldn't throw away money like that I wouldn't do it lol.
0 Likes
Mayze
Comet
Options
Galaxy Buds
I use Monster buds. They were like $40 with a $20 discount on Amazon and they work amazing.
Thephtmprime
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds
Found this.....today I was delighted to find that you can manually enable the feature. Earbud settings/Accessibility/Noise control with one earbud
userdVaETemMc9
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds
FINALLY! I spoke to tech support a while back and the told me to check accessablity to turn it on, but at that time it just had a setting to change what side you wanted ambient sound on when both were in. It's still stupid that it's hidden like that.
0 Likes