cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Will I get the Galaxy Buds if I pre-order the S10+ from third parties retailers?

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi all,

The title pretty much said it all. I have some Best Buy and Amazon gift cards that I want to apply to my purchase, so I would like to buy the S10+ from them instead of buying from Samsung website. Do I still get the Galaxy buds?

Thank you

David

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Will I get the Galaxy Buds if I pre-order the S10+ from third parties retailers?

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@DavidNguyen wrote:

Hi Johnson,

So we only need the phone to register and put in the purchase infor and where we got it does not really matters right? I was chatting with a customer service personal a few minutes ago and she said I'm not eligible to get the Galaxy Buds if I pre-order the S10+ from Amazon website. Can you please confirm if I can pre-order from Amazon and still register to get the Galaxy Buds? 

Thank you

David

Here is the link where I'm going pre-order it:

https://www.amazon.com/Samsung-Galaxy-Factory-Unlocked-Warranty/dp/B07N4L36H7/ref=sr_1_1_sspa?keywor...

Whoever spoke to you is lying LOL. I just confirmed it with a Samsung representative. Once you receive the device you will need to go to the shop Samsung app and put in your purchase details

SmartSelect_20190225-225216_Shop Samsung.jpg

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: Will I get the Galaxy Buds if I pre-order the S10+ from third parties retailers?

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yes, on the day that your phone gets delivered you will need to go to the Samsung website or the shop Samsung app and put in your purchase info

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi Johnson,

So we only need the phone to register and put in the purchase infor and where we got it does not really matters right? I was chatting with a customer service personal a few minutes ago and she said I'm not eligible to get the Galaxy Buds if I pre-order the S10+ from Amazon website. Can you please confirm if I can pre-order from Amazon and still register to get the Galaxy Buds? 

Thank you

David

https://www.amazon.com/Samsung-Galaxy-Factory-Unlocked-Warranty/dp/B07N4L36H7/ref=sr_1_1_sspa?keywor...

Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@DavidNguyen here are the full terms of the deal:

"18+ & 50 US/DC/PR/USVI only. From 2/21/19 – 3/7/19, purchase a Samsung Galaxy S10 or S10+ on device installment plan, 2-year contract plan, lease, or outright purchase at full retail price (“Qualifying Purchase”), & receive a pair of Samsung Galaxy Buds (est. value $129.99) (“Gift”). Only available while supplies last. By 4/4/19, using your Qualifying Purchase device, follow instructions on the Shop Samsung app (“App”) to submit required info. Gifts will be mailed apprx 6-8 weeks after verification of Qualifying. Only 132,000 Gifts available. If Gifts are unavailable for any reason, Samsung, in its sole discretion, may choose to issue a Reward eCertificate in the apprx value of the Gift as a substitute. Reward eCertificates are valid only at www.Samsung.com or in the App for use towards an eligible purchase, and valid through 9/1/19. Gifts subject to availability and are non-transferrable. Limit 1 Gift per Qualifying Purchase. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Additional restrictions apply. Offer subject to additional terms here. Samsung reserves the right to modify or discontinue offer at any time by posting notice on the app or website."

Hope that helps!

Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@DavidNguyen wrote:

Hi Johnson,

Thank you

David

Whoever spoke to you is lying LOL. I just confirmed it with a Samsung representative. Once you receive the device you will need to go to the shop Samsung app and put in your purchase details

SmartSelect_20190225-225216_Shop Samsung.jpg

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@SJohnson  nice job! 😁