Original topic:

Will the Galaxy Buds Pro get support for iOS?

(Topic created on: 1/18/21 9:14 AM)
userecozgEReYv
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds

I really want to use the galaxy buds pro but I am an iPhone user (don't ask Smiley LOL ) but currently the iOS galaxy buds app does not support the Pros.  Does Samsung plan on adding iOS compatibility for the Galaxy Buds Pro?

4 Replies
SongAndSilence
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I'm also really wanting this! I love my iphone but airpods just arent as good as buds. The sound quality on the pros is amazing and i really want to be able to play with the settings. Samsung, please give us a response to this thread!

userNP413suyXW
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

This would be good to know as I have purchased the Buds Pro (love the buds +) and have an iPhone. I am being driven to the AirPods Pro (by the inability to utilize a majority of the Buds Pro's feature set) and am thinking about sending the Buds Pro back if there is no news for iPhone support in the near future.

usertSp0tZhBGw
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

I really do hope we get support for iphone it kinda feels like the buds are not pro but just the buds plus right now, I do think we will get iphone support because it would bring more people with iphones to buy them and make samsung even more ahead of apple 

kwill78
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Yeah, it's pretty crappy that they don't have support for Buds Pro. I actually bought them and once I realized the hoops I'd need to jump through for updates, etc. (finding an Android every time I need to update) I returned them for the Jabra Elite 85t. Multi device support, sound  awesome and app is fully functionality since there's no fighting to gain territory amongst competitors. All in all, I doubt I'm the first or will be the last who does this and cost Samsung $200 a pop. I've got 14 days to decide if I go back to the Buds Pro, but not holding my breath.

0 Likes