JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Wireless charging problem

(Topic created: a month ago)
Icy9739
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds
So I have a S24+ which has the wireless power share. I also have the new Galaxy Pro 3 Buds. I have tried using wireless charging on my earbuds using my phone (even without the case) but it still doesn't charge my buds wireless. I have also looked up if the buds supported wireless charging and they do but I have been unable to charge them is there any fix to this. (Also it's not my phone I had the buds2 pro as well and they charged fine on my phone and other compatible wireless chargers as well as other phones that support wireless charging.)
3 Replies
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hello Icy9739, Thank you for being part of the Community. We understand the disappointment of not being able to charge the Buds 3 Pro wirelessly from the S24+.

Are you using a protective case on the earbuds charging cradle? If so, you would need to remove that case also.

Keep in mind, the earbuds may not charge or properly charge if the earbud tips or wingtips are not attached correctly, and they are not properly seated in the cradle.

Here are some additional steps that may help: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01109653/

Are they charging properly with the wall charger?

0 Likes
Eco10032
Halo
Options
Galaxy Buds
Hi there.. I thought that I was the only one with this issue.. but not only does not work 100 percent without trying a couple of times with the phone charging wireless, but also it doesn't work well with any of the charging pads without playing with it.. another issue is that my right bud charges whenever it wants to..weird thing..
Icy9739
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds
That's literally the exact way with mine, or sometimes my buds don't charge unless both are in case
0 Likes