cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Wont connect to wear app

hi, I have an s10 and galaxy buds they connect to the phone but not to the wear app. Please help im getting desperate.

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Wont connect to wear app

Are you receiving any error messages when trying to connect to the Wearables app?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Astronaut

It seems that I am having the same issues that everyone else is having regarding connecting to the Wearable App. My buds connect to my phone, Note 10Plus 5G, but not to the app. I've uninstalled the app and reinstalled, nothing. Ran the batteries down on the buds to recharge, nothing. Can't update the software on the buds since I cannot connect to the app. No problems with my Gear2 or Gear3, just the buds. Got anything else that I can try?

Highlighted
Constellation

I do not get an error it just doesnt connect I have even tried to update and it says I must connect both ear buds which both are connected to the phone but neither to the wear app. 

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Thank you for that information. I would be happy to look into this further for you. I would recommend an accessory exchange. Can you please provide me with the following information in a private message: http://bit.ly/2JH2rq2

Full Name:
Street address:
Email Address:
Best Contact Number:
Alternate Telephone Number: (If Available)
Place of Purchase:
Bill of Sale:
Model Code:
Serial/IMEI Number:

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

sent information to the best of my ability.