Original topic:

Worst Customer Service Ever!

(Topic created on: 3/25/21 1:27 PM)
userISDX2TjYGz
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I sent my Ear Buds Live in for warranty service for the second time and it was confirmed by UPS tracking that these had been received by the service center on 3/5/21.  I waited for a confirmation of receipt or a progress update and received nothing.  I did a status search on the website using my ticket number and the report said that the buds had not been received.  I spoke to a customer service rep who confirmed receipt and that these should be returned in 7-12 days.  I called again after 7 days to get a status update because I hadn't received an update and the online status function essentially said the same thing as before.  The rep said they had difficulty locating them and that the repair team would expedite the repair or replacement.  It's now 3/25/21 and they have had these for 20 days and haven't communicated with me regarding status or expected date of return.  I have 4 Samsung TVs, 1 Samsung Washing Machine, A Galaxy 3 watch, A Galaxy S21 Ultra Phone...so you could say I'm a loyal customer.  Not likely after this experience.  Worst customer service experience ever!

3 Replies
St3v3C
Sun
Options
Galaxy Buds
A sad Thing To hear that yOu're having to ReturN thEm. You should follow up.
0 Likes
invis52
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds
It probably got lost its not costumer services fault
0 Likes
user7M3SfKaIZY
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds
Unfortunately, perception is reality. The entire experience is perceived as customer service. One happy customer might tell one person. An unhappy customer will tell anyone who will listen.

For a customer, customer service is anything to do with the company, not just the people on the phone.
0 Likes