JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Bad fit with Galaxy buds pro

(Topic created: 05-24-2021 12:46 PM)
userVABPGJFa7C
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Buds

Just got my new buds pro and no matter what tip I use they don't stay in my ears they just fall out without warning no matter how much I push them in or twist them they just don't stay in what's up with this Samsung?

6 Replies
Nat28
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds
I've been wanting to get them but all I hear is negative comments about them.
0 Likes
user31btHCtAti
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds
plz put the *wings* on the buds pro, to help keep them in ear better, when they're twisted in place
0 Likes
userlykQdyTMqT
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds

I honestly think a lot of people don't know how to properly wear the Buds Pro. The first couple weeks I had mine I wore them completely wrong and they were always slipping out until I realized I was angling them wrong. The mic should be facing towards your tragus and the vent is at a 45deg angle towards the back of your outer ear. The body of the Bud should almost contour to your outer ear, hope this helps. Once I started wearing them correctly they feel very secure in my ear.

0 Likes
userVABPGJFa7C
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Buds
yes this is exactly how I wear them, Samsung recommends you have the grill directly at 6oclock but that's no good. I purchased a samsung licensed product on Amazon and now mine fit much better.
0 Likes
Solution
SamsungRei
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Buds

I understand how frustrating this is. If you are having difficulty with the way the Buds Pro fit, you can use the following article for some helpful tips. https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00082785/

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userD4233HOZLs
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I have the same problem! I have read all the hints and helps, tried all the tip sizes, and the ear buds will not go in my ears.  I must have very small ear holes. What a waste of time. They'll be returned tomorrow.