JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

buds live How does it detect the ears

(Topic created on: 12/23/20 12:40 PM)
userab0XUP3hjL
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

I have the buds live for a month more or less.  Struggled to exasperation trying to figure out how to keep them (mostly left) connected.  Moving my head, leaning back on and chair , etc caused a disconnect.  sometimes.  often.  maybe.  Did everything possible.  I mean everything.  I learned about and ordered a set of sleeves.  What a difference!  Pretty much stays connected.  the litte bit that it disconnects is worth the sound and pain of stuff inside my ears.  Question:  Why?  How does the bud know when it is in the ear?  why do these sleeves work?  Is it because the bud can detect skin contact?  Why should that couple of thousandths of an inch thick sleeve make any difference?   

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SHADOWGATE
Supernova
Options
Galaxy Buds
they have Inward -facing IR sensors

View solution in context

3 Replies
Solution
SHADOWGATE
Supernova
Options
Galaxy Buds
they have Inward -facing IR sensors

View solution in context

userab0XUP3hjL
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

We need some way to stop the buds from disconnecting.  My buds don't fit like the ad models.  They seem somewhat loose. Certainly do not fill the ears. As a result the buds seem to think that the are not in the ear when I move my head from level. It's real squirrelly.  Large tips. Smaller tips.  Sleeves.  Latest update.  Rotating around the ear.  All sorts of twisting about.  I am convinced that it is that inside sensor. Need a work around. I really like the sound.   Any suggestions 

0 Likes
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Buds

Thank you for reaching out. I would be happy to look into this further for you. Can I please have your full model number and the serial number on the bottom of your Galaxy buds in a private message: http://bit.ly/2JH2rq2

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes