JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

buds live replacement wingtips

(Topic created: 10-18-2020 03:47 AM)
LiquidTitanium
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Buds
I'm looking for some replacement wingtips for the New galaxy Buds LIve. I have broken one of the small one and need a replacement.  Does anyone know where or how to get these. I spoke with about 4 or 5 people from sansumg and know one seems to know anything. 
24 Replies
userMks9jeSC3w
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds

Me too.

0 Likes
Agent37
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds
I have the same issue. it seems nowhere to find a replacement for them.
0 Likes
LiquidTitanium
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Buds
I have contacted samsung and they are no help either. you just get the run a round. the same old thing, call this number, no call this number, etc...
0 Likes
Stellarien
Pilot
Options
Galaxy Buds
I've had 2 reps claim to have sent me some but no email, no address confirmed. Its extremely frustrating
0 Likes
SamsungJustin
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Buds

Please reach out to one of our moderators in a private message with any ticket numbers that you may have. 

0 Likes
Stellarien
Pilot
Options
Galaxy Buds
how would I go about finding a moderator ?
0 Likes
LiquidTitanium
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Buds
I have called about 4 different numbers and even used the Twitter service Pm and all I get from everyone is they don't provide them to get in touch with a retailer. guest what, the retailers don't have them.
0 Likes
Mari_K
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Buds

if you have a reference # from your call and they said they would send them out to you, then you should get them. I had called to get free USB C headphones for my Note 20 Ultra and it took a month for me to actually get them from when I called. I didn't have an email or tracking information either, they just showed up in the mail in an envelope.

*if I have helped you, please LIKE this post. If I have helped solve your problem, please mark this as a SOLUTION. Hope you have a great day!
0 Likes
Solution
MrZell
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hey there guys!

You can reach out to a moderator directly here at this link: http://bit.ly/2GH8URL

Please include any ticket numbers that you may have.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.