cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Re: Re: buds live replacement wingtips

sorry, that link is not working. also how do you find or send PM messages?
Highlighted
Astronaut

I just spoke with a rep. and he succesfuly ordered me some of the big wingtips, because I lost mine. What I did is went to my Samsung Members app, then you go to help, and then press Customer Service. Call them and press 2 I believe. I spoke to someone and they got it. You have to have your serial number with you. If you don't, connect your earbuds to the Wearable app. Go to the about earbuds and your serial number is there. I gave it to him and you give the shipping adres and stuff. He said that they will ship to me in a matter of time. Hope this helps!

Highlighted
Constellation

Re: buds live replacement wingtips

I just got off the phone with a sales rep using the number 1-855-726-8721 (choose options Mobile Devices --> Mobile Accessories, or something like that). Basically he couldn't find any information on where to find replacements, so I suggested that they send me an entire replacement of the buds as that seemed to be the only way I could get new wingtips. He actually agreed and processed an order a new set of live buds. If enough people do this maybe it will get Samsungs attention as they have to give away $150+ headphones because they don't offer the option to buy $10 accessories. Hopefully this works for everyone in this situation. I'll post an update if/when I finally get them.

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

I'm going to give it a try right now.
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

I called the number, they told me they had the wingtips and would ship them to me. the lady said she created a ticket for me and would email everything to me. Guess What? it's been 24 hours and still no email with a ticket number or anything. I really love samsung products. I have all the ear bud models, 3 galaxy phones, samsung tab, samsung microwave, and the new galaxy flex laptop. BUT, the samsung customer service really seems to suck. You think when you call the company that makes and sells a product you would be able to get some simple parts/accessories.
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Re: Re: buds live replacement wingtips

I have the exact same issue, its been 22 days now for me after being told "just wait" for them to show up.

They can't even pull up shipping info...it just says "shipped". I finally found some on amazin but they're hard as a rock in comparison to the originals :/.

Here in the U.S they apparently aren't shipping the sleeves for the bottom of the buds at all (what I was told)
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Re: Re: Re: Re: buds live replacement wingtips

you found wingtips or sleeves? I called for wingtips not sleeves, but they may be shipping sleeves instead of wingtips. do you have a link for them? samsung is becoming a joke when is comes to customer service and parts/accessories. A company as large as Samsung should not be having these kinds of problems.
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: buds live replacement wingtips

KPYJA 4 Pairs Silicone Ear Tips Replacement Galaxy Buds Live Earbuds Accessories (Black)

Thats what the wingtips are called on Amazon
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Hey there guys!

You can reach out to a moderator directly here at this link: http://bit.ly/2HP0oRi

Please include any ticket numbers that you may have.

Highlighted
Constellation

I too had a horrible customer service experience. I accidentally damaged one of the wingtips as I was trying to replace them to try the different sizes (I can't get the buds to fit well) - so I searched all over to buy a new set and they cannot be purchased. So I contacted customer service the rep was very rude. She said that they would not send me a set and I had to buy them - I explained that I had already attempted to buy them but they are not available. Her response was "sorry for the inconvenience". When I asked for her supervisor's contact information - she said they don't have any contact information. Ridiculous.

My family has always been big Samsung fans and we have thousands of dollars worth of products and they will not send me a 4 cent piece of rubber so I can use my product. So now I'm stuck with a set of 200.00 ear buds that I cannot use until one day when someone MIGHT sell me a set of wingtips. All I could do was post a negative review on Amazon. 

Really disappointed.