cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

earbuds keep disconnecting from phone

hi my earbuds keed disconnect from my galaxy fold when i put the phone in my pocket or even on the floor next to me tryed deleating them and reconnecting still the same ,they all upto date with software as well

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Product Expert

Re: earbuds

I'm sorry your dealing with such issues and id be glad to assist you in this matter.
In this case your best option would be to contact samsung directly as their are no service center that will physically service the Ear buds onsite these items are usually shipped out with proof purchase or further inspection down below i have attached a link

For shipping repair, you need to call Samsung, the hotline is indicated in this link: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/contact/

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: earbuds

Hello! 

I can understand wanting to be able to set your phone down while still being able to listen to your audio or talking on the phone. Have you tried to reset your Galaxy buds yet? I would recommend doing this to troubleshoot the symptoms you are experiencing, You can do so following these steps.

First, navigate to and open the Galaxy Wearable app on your phone.

For the Galaxy Buds or Buds+, tap About earbuds. Tap Reset earbuds, and then tap Reset to confirm.

Let me know if this helped!