JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy Buds Pro Update for Battery Drain?

(Topic created: 01-30-2021 11:39 AM)
Laurabeth
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

Got the new buds pro and they are great except it seems like the right ear bud will stay connected and drain the battery even in the case to charge. I charge them and them leave them over night. When i go to use next day right ear but is at 30%  i take it out and put it back in the case and they charge great. When i am in the wearables app i will put both ear buds in the case and close. It will show they are disconnected but then a few minutes later it will show the case and the right ear bud connected. Even though i didnt open the case back up. I have turned the blue tooth off of all my other devices aside from phone. How to i fix this. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungJustin
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hello! We just release a new software update today. After updating if you're still having trouble. Please make sure to log this within the wearables application. 

Steps:

1. Open Wearables App

2. Got to "Contact Us" (Then, opened Samsung Members) - Click "Error reports"

3. Add frequency/ issue description ->Send

After this is completed, please feel free to send us a private message. 

View solution in context

5 Replies
Patriot1776USA
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy Buds
get the contact point on right ear bud, and in case, maybe something is not letting it make a good contact, thus why your not getting a full charge
0 Likes
userTMe8tN6RxX
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I am having the same problem.  I have made sure that the pins are touching.  The problem seems to be that the (left bud in my case) never turns off or disconnects.  When I close the case the widget should go completely dark, but the left ear bud and the case stays lit up.  I have the galaxy buds live and this process should be they same. Go completely dark.  So one bud is always charged and the other has run down. I tried resetting but that did not work. These are great... I don't want to return but I may have to. 

Knytmre
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Buds
My wife just received her violet pro buds and we did a test with the cases. Her buds acted just like they are supposed to in her violet case. When she put her viloet buds in my case, they repeated the problem that I was having. So I put my buds in her case.. 100% legit. Worked perfectly. So it is the cases that are defected. I have no other problems with the Bud pros except the never disconnecting problem.
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Buds

Thank you for reaching out. I would be happy to look into this further for you. Can you please provide me with your full model number and the serial number on the bottom of your Galaxy buds charging case in a private message: http://bit.ly/2JH2rq2

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
Solution
SamsungJustin
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hello! We just release a new software update today. After updating if you're still having trouble. Please make sure to log this within the wearables application. 

Steps:

1. Open Wearables App

2. Got to "Contact Us" (Then, opened Samsung Members) - Click "Error reports"

3. Add frequency/ issue description ->Send

After this is completed, please feel free to send us a private message.