cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

galaxy buds dont connect

hi, i just receive Galaxy buds+ with my new S20 phones. I charge them before use and now there's only one (left) working. The other side is disconnected and theres is nothing to do to see whats the problem is... help me. 

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: galaxy buds dont connect

Hello!

Thank you for reaching out, I can understand wanting to make use of both buds at the same time. Have you been able to perform any troubleshooting for your symptoms?

When you open the Wearables app what does it display next to you Galaxy buds?

I would recommend resetting the device after unpairing and repairing it to your phone. You can reset your buds by following these steps.

First, navigate to and open the Galaxy Wearable app on your phone.

• For the Galaxy Buds or Buds+, tap About earbuds. Tap Reset earbuds, and then tap Reset to confirm.

• For Gear IconX, tap the SETTINGS tab in the app, and then tap About Gear. Tap Reset Gear, and then tap RESET.

Let me know if this helped!

Highlighted
Constellation

hi, I just tried what you ask me and even after reset theres still my right bud not connected.

Screenshot_20200707-113703_Galaxy Buds+.jpg

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Hey there!

I would be happy to look into your concerns.

Can you please send me a private message with the below information here at this link: http://bit.ly/2GH8URL

Model code:
Serial Number:

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.