cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Re: galaxy buds live stuttering/buffering

I do predominantly use my right pocket and it's much worse when in my pocket but it also happens when the phone is out and a foot or less away. The range is horrible. I understand from what I've read interference from other devices on the same spectrum can be an issue but it's important to note I only have an issue with these buds and this phone. I will say it happens occasionally with other buds but much less frequently so the Note 20 Ultra may be partly to blame as well. They've created a service ticket and I'm sending the buds in to be evaluated. We'll see what comes of that but overall I'm not encouraged.
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

How do I create a service ticket for mine?

I'm gonna have to go back to my other buds as these are just unusable.

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Nothing wrong with your Note 20. I'm having the exact same issues with mine on a Galaxy Z Flip 5G.

How did I open a support case?

Thanks!

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Absolutely.   Same issue. Other buds I have work just fine. These cut out constantly no matter where I am.

Either earbud alone works ok. It's when you use them together that they can't reliably communicate.

Galaxy Z Flip 5G.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Here are a few troubleshooting steps you can try to get the earbuds working correctly. https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01111323/ If the issue persists, please send a private message with the full model code and the serial number from the bottom of the charging cradle. http://bit.ly/2XERsky

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

I also had the same problem. Comparing it to my previous Buds Plus which has an excellent performance, this expensive Buds Live stutters and shuts down, and the left buds seemed to have decreased quality. Can we do a refund or a replacement at least? This is not Samsung quality and I'm extremely disappointed.

Highlighted
Constellation

Expreriencing the same issue using the buds with Samsung S20 FE, when placing the phone in the pocket of my pants.  It almost seems that the buds cannot sync together.  The audio keeps breaking up, I use it mainly for playing music.

Notes:

a. If I use only one bud at a time, no disconnects.

b. It seems the issue goes away (mostly), if I place the phone in the pocket of my shirt.

c. Paired the buds with an iPhone 8, and do not experience this issue.

d. Did perform a reset from within the app, but still the same issue.