JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

galaxy buds plus left earbud

(Topic created on: 12/29/20 11:24 PM)
userUMhVMI64jx
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds
My left earbud has really low volume and I don't know how to fix it, how can I fix the problem or anything 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
userKv3zb12WAn
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds
clearing the cache and data on the wearable app is what finally worked for m:thumbs_up:

View solution in context

0 Likes
8 Replies
Pedrito
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds
i too have also been getting that but i dont know why and mine it usually goes back to its normal state and does not.
at random times.
userUMhVMI64jx
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds
my left earbud is stuck at low volume and I don't know what to do
0 Likes
KSalvi
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds
I'm having the same issues. I was wearing my Galaxy Buds Plus all yesterday morning and did the update on my lunch break and now the volume on the left one is low and the ambient sound does not work as well on just the left one.
0 Likes
userKv3zb12WAn
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds
mine has been doing same thing on left earbud since the second to last update over month ago
0 Likes
Solution
userKv3zb12WAn
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds
clearing the cache and data on the wearable app is what finally worked for m:thumbs_up:

View solution in context

0 Likes
Feezer
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds
seems to be an ongoing issue that samsung has no answer for. My left ear bud has been very low volume for a few days with no answer in sight from Samsung, not very happy about this
0 Likes
userH86ErhYupa
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I'm in the same boat.  Looks like the update messed things up.  I tried all methods to fix low volume on my left earbud and nothing worked.   Very frustrating....

0 Likes
SamsungMoon
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Buds

An Accepted Solution has been marked, and provided for this thread. The thread will now be locked for further replies. in hopes to keep the integrity of the thread from steering in a non-technical manner. We understand the solution marked may not be a solution for everyone, If you have a separate concern or question, feel free to Private message a moderator or post a new thread with additional details. Please note duplicate posts on similar subjects starting 2/1/21, will be removed in order to keep our community organized and make it easier for our users to find needed content. Remember that if you do make a new post, please include as many details about your symptoms as possible. Also, make sure that your title is a good summary of the overall situation that's occurring. Thank you for being part of the community!

0 Likes