cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Astronaut

galaxy buds plus or live?

I'm having a hard time choosing, some say buds plus sounds better and some says buds live sound better. Sound quality is top priority for me, I'm looking for clarity and good bass, which one would be best for me?
7 REPLIES 7
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: galaxy buds plus or live?

@YellowPoptart 

Well, you will likely get some more of "some say buds plus sounds better and some says buds live sound better". The Buds Plus use silicone ear tips that create a better seal, and usually earbuds with silicone tips sound better. Plus with a more classic design, the Buds Plus should fit everyone (3 sizes of tips), while the Buds Life may not fit right or feel comfortable for some people. For me, they don't even stay in the ear. The Buds Life sounds pretty good, but IMO, if the sound quality is your top priority, you will be happier with the Buds Plus.

If my post answered your question, please be sure to accept it as solution so other users can find answers quicker. And give it a Like. Thanks

Geno71-Ambassador-Signature2-1
Astronaut

Re: Re: galaxy buds plus or live?

does the buds plus have more bass than the lives?
Samsung Care Ambassador

Yes. The tighter seal with silicone tips definitely improves the bass. 

If my post answered your question, please be sure to accept it as solution so other users can find answers quicker. And give it a Like. Thanks

Geno71-Ambassador-Signature2-1
Astronaut

Re: Re: Re: galaxy buds plus or live?

are the buds plus really comfortable? How long can you wear them before your ear starts to hurt?
Astronaut

From my experience the Galaxy buds+ has way better design and quality
Cosmic Ray

Just a fair warning do not send in for repair even if they are under warranty because you will never get them back and they will try to find a way to blame you and you'll never get a refund or replacement! I've been fighting with case management already for four months!

Astronaut

Dang really? sounds like something apple would do. I'll be extra careful with them!