Original topic:

galaxy buds pro ANC

(Topic created on: 1/18/21 5:07 PM)
WellyDaRogue
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds
Hello,

Anyone using buds pro out there? Is your active noise cancelation working? Because mine show no difference between ANC and off modes.. only ambient working very well but active noise cancelation doesn't do anything.. like I play a video on my other device or the lowest volume and can still hear it even with ANC on!
5 Replies
pakleiven
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hello, i got mine today and the ANC is very disappointing, i knew it would be worse than my Sony XM3 but I didn't think it would be THIS bad. The only reason I got the Buds Pro is because they're really comfortable in my ears compared to the Sony's. This is probably something we have to live with or maybe it will get better with a future update.

BigHobbs13
Explorer
Options
Galaxy Buds
Yup me too theirs no differents between anc and off mode. Bc I'll go outside apartments and enable anc and I still hear my neighbors ac and cars pulling in and out and the only way to get somewhat anc is to play my music full blast then and only then anc really works. When music is playing at the same time.
fwempa
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds

Having same problem.  Spoke to chat rep, they're asking me to return for "repair".  I'll give that a shot.  Same situation, though, ANC on or off, no difference at all. 

ciroma21
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

same issue here

0 Likes
gabe80million
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy Buds
I'm not the only one that has this issue, and I know it can easily be fixed with a software update.. I just bought the Galaxy Buds Pro and I'm not happy with the ANC at all. I can hear my girlfriend's voice clear as day, along with my dog eating her food. I have a perfect seal and everything, but it just doesn't block anything out hardly at all. Of course, it doesn't bother me too much, but it just doesn't make much of a difference than when it's just off.