Can you confirm if the update was on your phone or the Galaxy Buds+?
Have you tried resetting the network settings on your phone? Just a heads up, doing this will delete all previous devices that have been paired to the device. You will need to re-add them back.
- Launch the Settings app. You can either pull the app drawer and tap the icon, or swipe down from the top of the screen and tap the gear icon.
- Find General management and tap on it.
- Touch Reset.
- Tap Reset network settings.
- Tap the Reset settings button.
- Lastly, tap the Reset button.
Then try connecting your Galaxy Buds+.