cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

left ear bud extremely low volume. fully charged. no debris. latest firmware

basically the subject. right one is ok. only the left one is acting up as of last week.

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: left ear bud extremely low volume. fully charged. no debris. latest firmware

Try going to settings in the Galaxy Wearable app and also your phone's settings. Make sure the Balance is set to the middle, not too far to the right.
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: left ear bud extremely low volume. fully charged. no debris. latest firmware

Hello 

This did not help. 

The left bud is still not working properly 

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Hello!

Have you been able to check to make sure your buds are up to date on the software in the Wearables app? Have you been able to reset your buds through the Wearables app? You can do so by going to the Wearables app>About Buds>Reset Buds. 

I would also recommend unpairing and repairing your buds from the Wearables app and Bluetooth menu after clearing the cache and data from the Wearables App. You can do this by navigating to Settings>Apps>Wearables App>(Force Stop the app)>Storage, from here you can clear the cache and data. 

If you are still experiencing this symptom after performing this, I would recommend getting your device evaluated by a technician to diagnose and repair your symptom. I would be happy to look into service options for you. Could you please provide me with the model and serial number for your Galaxy buds in a private message to do so? https://bit.ly/2SUXRar 

Let me know if this helps!

Highlighted
Constellation

the steps suggested dont resolve the issue.

i have sent you a private message with the detais you asked for