left galaxy buds+ discharging faster then right

i m having this issue on my galaxy buds+ 
mine left earbud discharges significanetly quicker then the right bud 
left one is out of battery life before the right one always 

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Sun

Re: left galaxy buds+ discharging faster then right

Are you using the left earbud to do most of your functions such as play/pause, Volume, Answering calls ect..? If so that could be a factor as to why its draining faster
If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.
Highlighted
Constellation

@JoshQ wrote:
Are you using the left earbud to do most of your functions such as play/pause, Volume, Answering calls ect..? If so that could be a factor as to why its draining faster
If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.

no i have functions off because i wanted to see if the drain remains same

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

If you are still experiencing the battery drain, please send a private message with the model code and the serial number so I may look into this for you. http://bit.ly/2XERsky

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.